Wednesday 28 January 2015

Fail Update

Hey everyone 

Today is my what I want to have done before the summer update. Well this should be interesting as all of them have failed so far. So my first one was to get my knees sorted that was going well until last week at the phisyo when she said thinks I've gone back a bit. But I still want to push myself and get better.
My second one was being healthy. Okay so I'm gonna be honest this one was never gonna work I have ate chocolate and cakes nearly every day since I wrote that post but again I'm still gonna try and I ain't givin up yet.

And finally my 3rd one was never missing a day posting to this blog. Well you can already see how bad that ones gone i don't even think I've posted so far this week I've been really busy with projects that I've been behind with that are due in. Ahhhh that's such a bad excuse. True. But a bad excuse.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this post let me know how your goals or New Years resolutions are coming along in the comments below. Love you guys.

Bye from the girl with the blog xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment