Friday 16 January 2015

Don't forget to smile!

Hey everyone 

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!

So today has actually been good for once I actually enjoyed school! Yep I actually just said that and no your not dreaming. 
Okay so in my first lesson we got given hot chocolate and chocolate cake like what's not to love about that. I also found out that I passed my science exams so I can take them next year which I am sooooo happy about. 
Oh and I also found out that me and my friend are moving maths classes. As I mentioned in my teachers post I hate my maths teacher so I'm soooooo happy about that.

So yeah they are not that exciting but they've made me really happy. Let me know in the comments three things that have happened this week that made you smile. And don't forget that it doesn't matter what happens just try to smile!

Bye from the girl with the blog xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment