Tuesday 13 January 2015

Teachers!!

Hey everyone


so today I had two science exams and I was sat in one of them thinking about what to blog tonight and then I realized that the thing to blog about was right in front of me. No not the pen or the paper but the teachers.
             
            We've all been taught by teachers so I figured this would be good to blog about and I have a lot to talk about it so lets begin.



Teacher 1= The you cant pack up yet there's still 1 minute to the bell teacher. We all have this teacher that make you continue writing write up until the bell (see what i did there 'write'no.....okay moving on )


Teacher 2= the can't control the class teacher. okay so for me this is definitely my maths teacher she must be the worst teacher in the world. I mean for example the other day someone was putting fake nails on and she didn't even notice!!! And she always gets the answers wrong most of the time ts the pupils teaching the teacher!




Teacher 3= the one with bad dress sense. I know everyone has different fashion sense and some might be to your taste or not but seriously my headteacher like where does she get her clothes don't get me wrong shes a lovely person but her clothes are about hmmmmm interesting.


Teacher 4= the monotone voiced teacher. This HAS to be my Chemistry teacher his voice is soooo boring but hes a good teacher but you just cant pay attention for that long.


Teacher 5= The teacher who has nicknames. This is definitely my Biology teacher she is lovely but she calls a lot of her pupils eekyboo which is kinda cringy and embarrassing when she calls you it in front of the class luckily I don't get targeted too much!


hope you enjoyed reading let me know what your teachers are like in the comments below
bye from the girl with the blog xx
P.S I don't mean any offence by this they are all lovely people xx

No comments:

Post a Comment