Thursday 15 January 2015

Summer 2015 !!!

Hey everyone 
So today's I wanted to talk about some things I want to have accomplished by summer 2015 I know that's ages away but you'll understand more when you hear what they are.

Okay ........

Número 1: so I have something wrong with my knees which has stopped me doing any type of sport/excercise since about October/November time last year. My aim is to focus really hard on the things I've been told to do by my phisyo so that I can do any type of excercise again.


Número 2: to be healthy. This is quite a common one with lots of people but every year at summer time everyone is out in shorts and anybody that knows me well knows that I feel so uncomfortable in them and self conscious, but this year as part of #faceafear that I mentioned in my last post I want to concur that fear and go out in public in a pair of shorts and feel good about myself.

And finally,

Número 3: I want to never miss a day of posting on this blog (hu failed already. Didnt post yesterday oooops ) I really enjoy posting on this where I can be me and talk about anything really. I know there's only really me who will ever read this but I don't care because I enjoy it so much and if other people read it and enjoy it too then that's just a great bonus.


So if you did take time to read my blog, thanks.
Let me know in the comments what you want to accomplish by summer 2015.

Bye from the girl with the blog xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment