Thursday 22 January 2015

Happy !

Hey everyone 
Today I'm giving you my top 5 tips to feeling happy. I would just like to point out I'm not an expert these are just things that work for me.


Tip 1!!! Smile. It's really that simple even if you feel rubbish just smile. 


Tip 2!!! Sit somewhere quiet and just think about all the good things that you have in your life so that you can see not everything is bad.


Tip 3!!! Go out with friends or family so you don't feel alone.


Tip 4!!! Watch a film and eat some chocolate!!!!!!


Tip 5!!!! Try something new. You never know you might find something you are good at to take your mind off any bad things.


I hope you enjoyed this post let me know in the comments any tips you have.

Bye from the girl with the blog xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment