Monday 19 January 2015

Revision :(

Hey everyone 

As we are all back to school this post is proberly quite late but better late than never. Today I thought I'd do a post on revision tips so here you go.

Tip 1: set out a plan, do half an hour to an hour of one subject then have a break and do another subject.

Tip 2: write things down. Some people prefer to just read things but it also helps to write it down.

Tip 3: listen to music. I know some people can't concentrate if they're listening to music at the same time but I like to as it blocks out any noice.

Tip 4: find a quite place to revise. Sit in a room by yourself so you don't have any distractions 

Tip 5: make a to do list. Sounds weird but I am so unorganised so I decided to make one and it actually really does keep you organised.
SPOILER ALERT!!! I'm going to be posting a DIY to do list soon so watch out for that 

Tip 6: write in bright colours. This is great because it makes your notes easy to read and puts a little bit of excitement into revising. Well they do for me anyway. 
(The things that make me excited haha)


I hope you enjoyed my post let me know what you thought or any tips you have for anyone else in the comments below.

Bye from the girl with the blog xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment