Saturday 10 January 2015

Facing my fears ?

Hey everyone 
Today I was reading Zoe Suggs first novel 'girl online' (great book by the way)
Anyway there's a bit in the book that talks about facing your fears. 
Everyone has fears I know I have loads but my biggest fear is being confident and my weight I just am not confident and that does have its cons.
So I've decided that this year I'm going to be more confident and not care what other people think. I don't want to just do and wear what everyone else does just because I'm to scared to be myself. That's why I love this blog so much cause I can just be me without people caring. 
I'll let you know how it goes. As usual let me know your fears and thoughts or problems in the comments I love hearing from you guys.
Bye from the girl with the blog xx

No comments:

Post a Comment