Saturday 17 January 2015

A little quote

Hey everyone

As I promised I'm posting to this blog everyday and I normally know what I'm gonna write about but today I just can't seem to think of anything I've already written a post but Didnt publish it because it was that bad.

Today I've just decided to show you this quote and tell you why I like it so much.

Okay so the reason I love this quote so much is because what it is saying is true if your not happy somewhere your going to have to take an adventure to find out where your most happy not anybody else but where you feel safe and happy wether that's the other side of the world or the park across the road but you will have to go on a adventure untill you know that that is the place you belong.

You also might have to take different paths in your life until you feel happy.


Thanks for reading sorry if I rambled and went deep I just can't seem to think of the right things to write tonight. Let me know in the comments your favourite quote and why.

Bye from the girl with the blog xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment