Monday 2 February 2015

Toothpaste hacks ?!?!?

Hey everyone

So today's post is a bit different. It is 5 Things to do with toothpaste! Weird I know. I would just like to point out I've not tried all of these so I don't know if they all work for definite 



1) remove clothing stains.
Like lipstick, grass stains etc. All you do is put toothpaste on the stain and rub it in then rinse with warm water and wash as usuall.


2) repairing scratch DVDs/CDs.
Rub the toothe paste in with a soft cloth so you don't make more scratches then wipe it off with a clean cloth.


3) Relieve burns and bites.
It apperently cools the bite and LIGHT burns.

4) Get rid of spots.
Put a little bit of toothpaste on the spot over night then wash it off in the morning. Remember to wash it off before you leave the house though!!


5) Clean leather.
Put a small amount on a cloth and wipe the leather. try cleaning the white bit on your converse!


I hope you enjoyed this post let me know what you thought in the comments or any life hacks you have of your own. Love you guys.

Bye from the girl with the blog xx


No comments:

Post a Comment