Tuesday 29 July 2014

Friendship

Hey everyone
Like mentioned on twitter if you follow me my name is @musicmystery4 for those who don't if you want to follow me this blog post is on friendship.
Friends are really important and without friends you would be so lonely and at my school I know there are a few people who just walk around school and go for lunch by themselves which is horrible and it's  all because They aren't as not rich just not got as many designer things as other  people or because they are a geek or a teachers pet, but seriously why not be friends with someone just because they want to try hard at school and not get into trouble all the time because seriously it will be the cool, popular couldn't care less type of people that will end up with no friends in the future and no job so they won't be able to by the latest gadgets etc. 

sorry If I went on a rant there and if it didn't make sense and was completely pointless I just needed to say it. Next week I want to do a QandA but on a blog so that you can get to know me better send your questions on twitter @musicmystery4 using the hashtag #askmusicmystery or you can leave a question in the comments. If your still reading this blog and made it to the end thank you because I don't know that I would have read it all anyway bye from the girl with the blogxx

No comments:

Post a Comment