Monday 28 July 2014

My night time routine

Hey everyone 
Today I am going to be posting my evening routine blog. Hope you guys like it,

First I have to get changed into my amazingly comfy Winnie the Pooh pjs don't judge me they are amazing. 
Next I take my make up of and wash my face with the simple moisturising face wash. 

 This is absolutely amazing and so refreshing. I also forgot to mention that before I wash my face I tie my hair up in a messy bun to keep my hair out my face.
I then brush my teeth as that is very important. After I've done all of that I put some after sun moisturiser all of my body because it is summer and you need to hydrate your skin and I'm very burnt.
After that its time for Internet which I go on for quite a while before I finally go to sleep.

I hope you enjoyed this blog let me know what you thought in the comments or on twitter @musicmystery4
Bye from the girl with the blogxx










No comments:

Post a Comment