Thursday 3 July 2014

About me

Hey everyone 
So I've just been looking through my posts and realised I haven't really told you much about me, so I thought I would tell you a little bit about me in this post. 
I love music it has always been my dream to be a famous singer/songwriter or perform in musicals at the west end but I know that that will always be my dream and never my reality, because of my confidence issue. I get really self conscious and anxiouse at the slightest of the things for example saying 'here' on the register in class makes me so nervouse and I don't know if I have anxiety or not because I've never really talked to anyone about it before cause I'm just to scared to. Anyway onto something more positive I think. I wanted to do a YouTube channel as well so basically my dream in life is to become a singer/songwriter or a YouTuber I guess I'd just love to be able to share parts of my life with other people and make them happy. Okay so I've told you about my dreams now onto reality.
I love playing piano and guitar I also love cooking and make up etc. 
My favourite colour is purple or a turquoise.
My favourite food is chocolate or strawberries.  
Right now I am on a bit of a healthy streak because its summer and you are wearing less clothes so you can't hide your spare tires under big hoodys, so I am TRYING to excersie and eat healthy . I will be honest it isn't easy I'm am doing alright at the eating healthy just not the excercise I'm just to lazy if anyone has any cures to laziness please let me know in the comments because I need cured. So yeah that is basically a few things you need to know about me if you have anymore questions you can tweet me @musicmystery4 or leave a comment in the comments below.
I hope you enjoyed this blog post but for now byeeeee from the girl with the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment