Monday 7 July 2014

Summer breakfast

Hey everyone 
Today's post is going to be a kind of recipe/what I have for my breakfast thing.  This summer I have been trying to eat healthy and exercise, so for my breakfast I wanted something healthy but filling so that I wouldn't be snacking throughout the day so every morning I've been having  some fresh fruit and yoghurt .
I know you don't really need a recipe to make yoghurt and fruit but hey ho.
1) choose 1 or 2 fruits to go with your yoghurt I am choosing strawberries.

2)prepare your fruits by washing and chopping them you will need about 1 or 2 handfuls depending on the fruit.

3) pour some yoghurt into a bowl I normally have a low fat strawberry yoghurt 

4) get the fruit that you prepared earlier and place it on top of the yoghurt

5) done 

*tip- you could sprinkle some granola onto your yoghurt as well if you wanted 

I love this breakfast so much it is tasty filling and healthy it is also really quick, cheap and easy to prepare.
Let me know what you think of This and if you make it tweet me a picture my name is @musicmystery4 and use the hash tag #mmhealthyfoods 

I will be posting tomorrow remember to follow my twitter and google.
Bye from the girl with the blog 😘  

No comments:

Post a Comment