Tuesday 1 July 2014

June favourites

 

Hey everyone 
Today is the first of July so I thought I would do my June favourites post woop woop #crazy.
I am going to be posting my  5 favourite items from each month on the first day of the next month if that makes sense if it doesn't then Just ignore it.

Number ............ 1
So number one is a make up item. It is my dr balm by miss sporty mine is in the medium shade. This is basically just a tinted lip balm but it is sooooo good and smells absolutely  Amazing. I would really recommend this.👄
Number......... 2
My number two is the peach Arizona iced tea. A few of my friends had bought this when we were in France (I don't know if you can get this in the uk #notfair ) and I wasn't going to get it cause I hate iced tea but my friend was like no try some so I tried it and this is like flipping amazing. You can't taste tea in it it is just so good. I also love the bottle so oh yeah. The only bad thing about this is the smell. It has a really weird horrible smell but if you can put up with it then its all good.

Number.......... 3
My 3rd favourite of June is a song.
It is by Ed Sheeran (obviously as I am obsessed with him) and it is called all of the stars. I am honestly singing it as I'm typing. This song is the song that comes on with the credits for the fault in our stars if you've seen that film. So yeah go listen to that.

Number............ 4
My fourth favourite is actually a quote. As most teenagers I love quotes and this is one of my favourites. I think this is just great because its short snappy and really makes you want to enjoy life (well it does with me) and I love the picture in the back of this as well.

Number ........… 5
Okay so we are finally at 5. Can I just point out these are not in favourite order they are just random ones at random numbers.
So number 5 on my June favourites is YOUTUBE I'm guessing this comes under the social media section. Anyway I am obsessed with YouTubers watching them is just part of my daily routine now and if my friend hadn't  made me watch them then I have no idea what I would be doing with my spare time. I can spend hours watching and talking about them so I think I will stop now before you die of boredom Just by reading my favourites blog post.

I hope you guys enjoyed it let me know in the comments what you thought because I don't think I made much sense but YOLO. Byeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment