Wednesday 2 July 2014

25 things to do summer 2014

Hey everyone 
Now in one of my blog post I can't remember which on I mentioned "25 things to do this summer" and I am now going to finally explain it. So I was watching youtuber Alfie Dayes (pointlessblog)s video and it was about his 25 things to do this summer. Basically what it is is you buy a notepad and on each page you write something you want to do this summer for example on your first page you might have go for a picnic and then on the second page make a smoothie it can ANYTHING you want it to be. Once you have completed one of the things you can write about it on the page or get a picture of you doing it or when you've done it and stick that in or do both. I think this is a great way to keep you active and busy throughout the summer. It is also like a little summer journal so you can keep all this years summer memory's in one place and it also stops you from getting bored.
Let me know in the comments what you think of this and you can tweet me pictures of your summer journal my twitter is @musicmystery4 and you can use the hash tag  #25things.
I hope you liked this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment