Sunday 27 July 2014

Keeping healthy

Hey everyone
Sorry I haven't posted in like 2 weeks I've been away and the Internet was hmmm let's just say not very good where I was staying. 
Today I thought I would just tell you 3 things that I am doing to try and get fit and healthy, because it is really important to stay active and be eating healthy and I'm not very good at that so here are three things I am going to be doing to help 

Number 1-FOOD 
I am going to have healthy breakfasts. 
I'm not that bad at eating healthy on a morning because I really enjoy having some Greek yoghurt with some fruit and a glass of water but sometimes the Nutella and toast is to tempting so I go for that and I sometimes don't drink either which is not good of me. Tut tut
That brings me on to..........

Number 2-DRINKING
I am going to try to have a glass of water at every meal time and In between meals because I don't drink enough water I think your supposed to have like 8 glasses of water a day??? I'm not sure let me know in the comments if that's right or not.

Number 3-EXERCISE 
I am also rubbish at doing excercise so I have decided to try yoga because I think it looks really fun, so yeah I will let you know how I get on with that.

Thanks for reading let me know In the comments what you thought of this post and if you want to what 3 things your going to do you can also tweet me @musicmystery4 
Bye from the girl with the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment