Sunday 6 July 2014

Outfit of the week 2

Hey everyone
Sorry for not posting yesterday.
Anyway today was Sunday so it is outfit of the week day. Yeah that didn't make sense. 
This is week 3s outfit if the week
I think this is a really cute summer outfit. The dress has a fitted denim top half and then a floaty lace skater skirt bottom I think this goes really nicely with white converse or even some little cute sandals and then a brown leather bag or if you don't like handbags a backpack satchel would be really cute. I don't know where the dress or bag are from but the shoes are just all star converse.
Let me know what you think of this in the comments please follow my twitter @musicmystery4 and everything else which there will be links to in my twitter or on my blog page I think there is a link to my google profile I'm not sure as I'm still new to this sorry.
Anyway bye from the girl with the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment