Wednesday 6 August 2014

Music Recommendations !!!!

Hey everyone 
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Wish I had an excuse but I don't sorry guys.  Anyway today's post is about my two favourite songs at the moment which for me is not hard so let's get started whoooo! 


1) Happy Little Pill-by Troye Sivan 
The song is like the best song I have ever heard the chorus is so catchy and I listen to this at least twice a day and Troye is amazing he has such a good voice so go check that out if you've not heard it you can buy it on iTunes.  

2) Amnesia-by 5SOS 
I am obsessed with this song just as much as Troyes song (don't think that made sense) anyway this song is just ahhhhh it's amazing I am rubbish at describing things so all I'm gonna say is go buy it on iTunes and listen to it!!! Like you have to it is so good.

So they are my two music recommendations for this month let me know what your two favourite songs are at the moment in the comments or on twitter @musicmystery4 I would love to hear from you guys.
Bye from the Girl with the blog 

2 comments:

  1. i love Amnesia so much! for the moment I always listen to Long Way Home by 5 Seconds of Summer........ the whole album is actually pretty amazing haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have to agree with you there because their whole album is pretty sick 👌x

      Delete