Sunday 17 August 2014

SHOES!!!

Hey everyone 
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Anyway I've found two pairs of converse on the Internet and I thought I would put them in this post and see which pair you guys like the most you can let me know in the comments or on twitter @musicmystery4 

A)
So The first pair is a American themed pair of high top style ones. These ones are really good and a little bit different to your usual block coloured converse, they have like frayed bits on the shoe which I think look really cool. 

B)
Ok, so the last pair are a cute summery aqua blue colour but they are a tie dye so there are bits of white in it too which I think really makes the shoe look a lot more interesting than just a plain blue pair if ya get what I mean. Yeah. Moving on.

So thanks for reading this guys and let me know which pair is your favourite in the comments or on twitter @musicmystery4 
And I would just like to say good luck to all of you who are going back to school and maybe starting new schools I know it's scary I go back to school on Tuesday and I'm dreading it cause I hate school but I guess we gotta do it or go to it. Yeah that made no sense oh well. 
I love you guys.
Bye from the girl with the blog x

1 comment: