Tuesday 24 June 2014

Why I started this blog

Hey everyone
So I thought I would write about why I wanted to start writing a blog.
So basically I wanted to make a youtube channel and do Vlogs,make up and fashion videos but I get very anxious and self conscious and was worried about  what people would think of them and if people didnt like them then would they judge me and, also when I went to talk to the camera (sounds strange but that's what you do)
I just didn't know what to say i just seem to forget how to speak. That is why I am writing this now because I find it easier to sit and type than sit and talk to a camera but hopefully I will be able to gain some confidence and start youtube but for now it's me and my blog :) so if you don't enjoy them it's cool as long as I enjoy writing it and at least one person enjoys it them I am happy with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment