Wednesday 25 June 2014

Summer!!!

Hey everyone 
So lately it's been getting really hot and I've been wanting to eat ice cream and lots of it but I also want to be eating healthy so I came up with something else instead it is a frozen smoothie it's quick easy and not hard to make I could just tell you it's a frozen smoothie and you could make it. But anyway I will type you through it. See what I did there. #notfunny 
Anyway 
First get two fruits I chose an apple and some raspberries.
Put them in to a blender with some ice(if you want it to be more juicy you can add some fresh orange or apple juice into the blender)
Then blend it all up.
Pour it into a tub and put it in the freezer to freeze it and take it out when you think it is cold/frozen enough for you then eat and know that you are being healthy because it is just fruit and water.


I hope you liked my little recipe blog thingy let me know if you try it and what you think of it. 😎🍦

No comments:

Post a Comment