Monday 23 June 2014

Hey everyone


Hey everyone. I can't promise these blogs will be very good at all but hey ho. I am really into music, fashion and make up so basically all teen related things #typicalteen #cringy. This is all ready going from bad to terrible so I think I will just leave it there and hopefully tomorrow I will be able to post something slightly more hmmmm interesting👌 anyway here's my outfit of the week(every Monday i will post an outfit of the week I forgot to mention that)



Okay so this week it's quite a summery outfit. I picked these really cute denim shorts with a lace pattern on, I think they go really well with a white or a light /pastel colour lace crop top. Then a light floral print cardy. I haven't got this in the picture but this outfit is great with white converse or vans. Let me know what you think of this outfit.😎

No comments:

Post a Comment