Tuesday 24 June 2014

Teen life

Hey everyone 
I think it's nearly summer now although it may already be summer but hey ho. I was just thinking and I've got a  question. On Instagram or twitter etc there are lots of quotes and pictures of teen life and it always looks perfect with perfect friendships and relationships, but do you think that teen life is as perfect as quotes and pictures make it out to be do you think it's better or worse. There is also another view to this question, because there are also lots of quotes that make teen life sound terrible and the worst time of your life but do you agree with the quotes or think all those quotes are a load of let's just say rubbish. 


If you don't like this kind of blog it's cool let me know and I won't do it again or if you did also let me know I was just having really deep thoughts (which is really not like me)and that was one of them so I just wondered what you guys thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment