Thursday 26 June 2014

Just a little post

Hey everyone 
I didn't really know what to put up today so I've decided to do a book/film recommendation. The book/film I am going to recommend is 



THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!!!by John Green
most of you have properly all ready read or seen this but it is amazing and yes I cried at the film it was sad very sad. After I'd seen it I wanted to go back in and see it again but I couldn't :( I haven't read the book yet but my friends have and they say it is just as good as the film and just as sad (better buy some tissues) I am going to read the book in the summer holidays as one of my 25 things this summer more info on that will be in tomorrows post. Sorry this wasn't very good.
Let me know in the comments below what you think if the fault in our stars and if you are just as obsessed as me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment