Monday 23 March 2015

Update

Hey everyone 

Today I thought I would let you guys know about my plans with this blog. As you guys hopefully know I love blogging and miss it when I don post but I've been so busy lately with projects and assessments for school that I haven't had the time to post. So I've decided that its way to ambitious to post every do so instead I will be posting every Sunday.

I have also decided I want to make changes with my life. I'm fed up of being the fat, unfit one, so I've decided to start working out and choosing healthy food options I'm going to be keeping a food dairy too. Hopefully this will make me feel more confident with the way I look and will encourage me to do more look books and not hide myself under horrible clothes.


For Sundays post it will hopefully be an update on how my workout and healthy eating is going and hope to share with you some recipes in the future.m


Thanks for reading bye from the girl with the blog xx

No comments:

Post a Comment